Friday, August 8, 2014

Best of Mike #265

We had a very nice room, over the water, room .... for our trip to Roatan Honduras. 

I was standing on the porch .... having a conversation with this guy.

When Lydia called to me .... to tell me she was feeling even worse than she had been all day.

Bad enough to go to the hospital .... because she thought she might be having a heart attack.

It was an adventure that we could have lived without.

It was an adventure that included a night in the hospital .... and a ride via air ambulance to Miami.

It was an adventure that had a happy ending .... it wasn't a problem with her heart.

But it was the adventure that cut this dive trip short .... and pushed any future trips into 2015.

I tell you all of this .... because this is the last pixture that I have to share until we make another trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment